Living in Fort Collins

A real estate professional's views on his favorite place to live and play: Northern Colorado. Mountain biking near Ft. Collins, Fort Collins family fun activities, road cycling, property in Northern Colorado, skiing, and miscellaneous ramblings about Fort Collins, Loveland and the surrounding mountains and plains.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hello everyone!:) This blog is just basically just about life in Northern Colorado, mainly beautiful FoCo. So I will start by introducing myself. I am not Mike, who started this blog, that's my dad. My name is Kaylee. I am 16 and I'm going to be a junior this year (woohoo upper class men!). I have lived in Ft. Collins since i was 2 and in Dillon, Co before that. I absolutely love Fort Collins it's been in the top 10 of Money Magazine's Best Places to Live, and was #1 a few years ago. Not only is it awesome for adults like it mentions in that article, but i think it's a fantastic place to live too! So I am going to be blogging about whatever comes to mind, awesome stuff in FoCo and just life :)
TTFN :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home